Sunday, September 28, 2014

Katie B - Dublin, Ireland - Fall 2014

Ireland is amazing! I can't believe that I have already been here for almost a month already. The first few weeks were a little rough, having to get settled, get ready for class, and get accustomed to the various differences in Europe. Now that I am back in a routine and learning my way around Dublin, I am able to relax more and I am starting to plan other trips. Class is quite different from my nursing classes at home. Instead of continuous assessment, they only require wither midterm exams or papers along with a final exam or paper. I don't mind it, but I need to keep up with my studies. As for Ireland, it has been beautiful. Everyone says that it rains so much here, but we have had wonderful weather! That can change at any moment though so I am cherishing the weather we have had now. I joined the International Student Society that offers cheap trips throughout Ireland. I am going to Donegal in two weeks as well as Northern Ireland the following week for a great price. I also joined the college co-ed slow pitch softball team to try and keep up my skills for my season at home. It has been very fun so far and I'm meeting some great people from all over. I can't wait to see what the rest of my trip has in store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home