Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chloe S - Dublin, Ireland - Fall 2014

Dublin, Ireland~
Time is flying by.  I have been here for a month, and it seems like I’ve got here yesterday.  But, with that said, I am settling in nicely.  Every day is an adventure.  Meeting people from different countries is eye opening.  You realize, dumbfounding, that America is not the only place is the world.  This world is huge, and everyone has significance.  It is amazing to see different cultures, but the similarity of humanity.  Everyone has hard times; everyone wants to love and laugh. 

The landscape here is breath-taking and refreshing.  I have the luxury of being 20 minutes (running) to the sea, and I’m never bored of it.    The architecture is historic and creative.  The people here are overall friendly, and a pleasure to talk to.  The pubs and the music are lively, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.   I see the beauty of people and environment, here, everyday.  It is a blessing to be a part of such a crazy cool experience. 


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Chloe! This is awesome. Made me more excited to explore the beauty of our world other than in the United States. I cant wait!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home